Audiology - Paediatrics service
The paediatric audiology department provides specialist assessment and management of babies and children aged 0-16 with hearing problems, with close links to others professionals who have contact with these children.
Children who require a hearing aid are issued with the latest digital technology and we will continue to update this and provide care until they reach adulthood.
Accessing the service
- Tel: 01226 644803
Referrals accepted from; Consultants, GP staff, Health visitors, Other NHS services, Schools, Nursery nurses, audiologists, screeners
Who should be referred
- Babies and children from birth to 16 years old who require a hearing assessment or subsequent hearing aid issue and rehabilitation
- Referrals can be made by letter, referral form or telephone
- Urgent referrals can be requested
- Referrals should be sent to paediatric audiology at New St Health Centre
- Clinical support group
- Ophthalmology and ENT
- Clinical support area
- Service type
- Children' specialist services
- Condition or indicators
- ProviderSouth West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Fax number01226 779120
- Email address
- Clinical support by body system
- Bypass detail pageNo
- Bypass detail page and
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?