Antibiotic Guidelines - Primary Care prescribing guideline
ADULT ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT GUIDELINES FOR PRIMARY CARE
Please refer to the Covid -19 NICE rapid guideline (March 2021): Managing COVID-19 https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng191 for recommendations on identifying and treating community-acquired bacterial pneumonia secondary to COVID-19.
- Summaryantibiotic guidelines - primary care
- Clinical support by body system
- Conditions and indicators
- Due for review
- Traffic light
- Bypass detail pageYes
- Bypass detail page andRedirect to address in Link
- Clinical Support Group
- Women's and Sexual Health
- Dermatology, MSK and Rheumatology
- Ophthalmology and ENT
- Laboratory investigations and Infections
- Brain and mental health
- Renal, Urology and Mens Health
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?