ENT: Nausea /Vomitting and Vertigo Drugs prescribing guideline
The anti-emetic guidelines are currently in the process of being updated. Please note the following Drug Safety Update: Ondansetron: small increased risk of oral clefts following use in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Clinical support by body system
- Conditions and indicators
- Due for review01 January 2020
- Traffic light
- Bypass detail pageNo
- Bypass detail page andRedirect to first related document
- Clinical Support Group
- Ophthalmology and ENT
- Cancer, Palliative Care, Pain and Older People
- Brain and mental health
- Women's and Sexual Health
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?