Behavioural Support service service
Springwell Learning Community is commissioned by Barnsley MBC to run Behaviour Support and other Wider Borough Services and the Alternative provision.
Our staff are experienced senior local authority officers and Special School practitioners who provide advice and guidance, staff training and consultancy to schools, governors, parents, other agencies and organisations in the following:
- Statutory policies and non-statutory guidance procedures in line with legislatur
- Behaviour and Attendance Partnerships Fair Access protocols, managed moves
- exclusions procedures
- Parenting Orders and Contracts
- Nationally recognised accredited staff training programs
- Team Teach for positive handling and de-escalation
- Tier 1 programme responding to mental health issues in young people
- Specialist Leaders in Behaviour and Attendance
- Specialist parenting support programmes (Strengthening Families, Cygnet. 1;1 parenting support)
Accessing the service
- Tel: 01226 291133
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?